It’s been five years in production from the company Royole, this smartphone has a unique operating system called Water OS which provides unparalleled viewing flexibility. FlexPai is featured with,
- ro-charge fast charging technology
- 7.8″ fully flexible display can be arranged as split screens depending whether the display is folded or not, this has aspect ratios: 4:3, 16:9 and 18:9
- dual view camera mode, it’s flexible display can be bended to capture objects at unique angles, and automatically changes the screen
so you can have it one way and then flip it and use it the other way, the screen flips with you!
FlexPai is a combination of smartphone and tablet,
- Built on a 7-nanometer process using a new AI algorithm
- Upgradable to support 5G
- Qualcomm’s new model greatly enhances performance over current flagship models.
The FlexPai will be available as a consumer device in China with a base model price of 8,999 yuan, or around $1,300.
A developer’s model is out at the moment to encourage people to start programming for this unique aspect of the device.